A post in numbers:
1. Soon, Lucy is going to have a baby brother. Our family is going to grow.
2. But not the way that you might think.
3. We’re going to adopt an infant from Africa.
4. (pause for excited squealing)
5. We can’t tell you which country online (it’s in the adoption agency contract), but if you ask us in person, we’ll be happy to share that info with you.
6. We’re about two weeks into a process that we hope will take between 12 and 16 months.
7. We’re thrilled.
8. We won’t be able to afford this alone. But we’re expectant, trusting that God is going to use all of you out there to help us bring our son home. We can’t wait to see how that works.